Would really appreciated a good tactic to PSG

• Thread starter Thread starter Fariborz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 10K

Fariborz

Reaction score
Have tried a long time to find a good tactic to PSG where they win everything but have not been successful and would really be appreciated if someone could share a super good tactic to PSG :)

I didn't take a screenshot of the team during the first season and I don't think it would be helpful to show you my current one because it has quite a few regens on it now (I'm in 2019). Instead, here's a screenshot of my 'best 11' from the first season:

View attachment 344989

Ignore the fact that Cabaye is in the AM position. I never played him there so I think it's just because he averaged a better rating than Pastore / Moura.

and here's a screenshot of the transfers I made:

View attachment 344988

After the first season you can sign pretty much anyone you want since you should be getting a 200-250M+ transfer budget depending on how successful you were.

Last edited:
Hi,

If you are interested, you can try this one that I just created.
I'm french and PSG supporter. I did some tests in my old FM14 games, and tried to create a tactic which gives the most realist way to play than irl.
I just started a new game with this tactic, so it's too early to post screenshots, but results and players behaviors are really good.

It's a 4-3-3, like irl.

If you test it, please don't hesitate to give me your feedback.

4-3-3 steste.tac - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Back