JHarris1306

Reaction score
Hi guys, just thought I would post this here, new to the forum so I apologise if this is the wrong place to post!

Basically I'm thinking about creating an FM based app, one where you can post tactics, players etc, like FM Base but available on the app store. Also a section where videos can be posted of peoples FM careers from youtube or direct and a discussion board and links to FM base

Let me know what you guys think!

I would say yes, but i'd only have to transfer any download (tactics etc) manually to the pc/laptop i play on, when i could open a tab and do it direct on that. but the rest i see potential in..

I'd love it if the set pieces was a seperate save file to tactics, then you could easily make a create-a-set piece app.

I would say yes, but i'd only have to transfer any download (tactics etc) manually to the pc/laptop i play on, when i could open a tab and do it direct on that. but the rest i see potential in..
Yeah I was thinking of maybe creating a website that you could link the tactics downloads to or even partnering with a site like this, and using the app for players, scouting, wonderkids, recommendations and then youtube videos and manager story threads!