Would you sell your great homegrown player for..

• Thread starter Thread starter emman23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 3K

emman23

Reaction score
Would you sell your great homegrown player for a more suited one in the role.. I got this regen for 8 years.

View attachment 474911View attachment 474912

That is Wesley, brazilian DM, i use him for CM(D). He is great(attribute wise)..but he buckles when playing in important match (his major weakness).. he really sucks at that, there are very few big games where he performs well. But he is a consistent performer against small-med team.

His on 240k a week.. Though i always want to play a BWM, i dont have the position for that, my 2 MCs are CM(D)[wesley], and BBM, Goretzka. Goretzka is really doing well, so his safe..

Last year, he was injured for almost half the season, hence the 13 games in league. I want to have another goretzka/vidal/sandro type of player but use him as BWM.. Tall, aggresive,brave BWM, which wesley is not. As my Offense is really great.

Wesley averages 9 tackles a game, great, but he only averages like 5-6 tackles in big game, which is huge, as i dont play player in DM position.. \

So what do you think guys?.. I have some "mutual feeling", but i want to improve my team this season.

Should i sell him? or find a way to play him, his wage is huge

Edit: pictures below are unrelated..dont know what happened, cant delete it

He didn't come through your academy, but from Sao Paolo. He wouldn't have any sentimental value to me, do it.

@mitch - but i bought him in 2014, and i witnessed how he became so good.

Do you think a player who goes AWOL in big games justifies €240k per week?

Now, I loaned him out to tottenham at 80% wage and 500k monthly fee.. I will see how it goes, going to sign sandro/criseteg for now..

Thats probably the best way, now you can sell him for like 50mill (if not more) after his loan.

@Steven - Yes, i think i did the right move, I also didnt let Tottenham to play him in cups.. probably going to sell him after the season

sell him but make sure u get a fair price I find that I reject too many offers then struggle to sell so Id sell when he is at his peak for as much as possible however make sure u find a replacement first

Im going to sell him for 50m+ after his loan.. though its really hard to sell for 50m+, oppose to 47m and below.

sell him, you will get big money and then just nurture some more youth... become the new wenger.

Back