wouter weylandt RIP

• Thread starter Thread starter San Adam
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 500

San Adam

Reaction score
Wouter Weylandt he was a belgian cyclist who died during the 3rd stage of the Giro D'italia at 26 years of age and his girlfriend was expecting a child in September its so tragic that thing like this happen.I'm sorry if its in the wrong place and that its not aboout football but i feel that it should be an exception

RIP

RIP indeed. A fine cyclist who gave his all in a dangerous sport. He died doing what he loved. I have his autograph, and I shall treasure it forever. A great loss to the sport.

R.I.P . No matter what sport, nationalty, age, or mental level, i wouldn't wish this one anyone. My condolences to his girlfriend. Terrible loss.

RIP indeed. A fine cyclist who gave his all in a dangerous sport. He died doing what he loved. I have his autograph, and I shall treasure it forever. A great loss to the sport.

Your lucky to have his autograph and its so dissapointing that things like this happen and he would have had a good long career

I spent last night in shock. Died doing what he loved, a cliché, but all the same.

He was very close with Frederiek Nolf, the kid who died in his sleep in Qatar a couple of years ago. He won the same stage of the Giro 12 months ago. Today his team-mates and his best friend Tyler Farrar crossed the line together with their arms on each other and their were tears.

One of my middle names is Fabien, named after Fabio Cassartelli, the rider who died in the 1995 Tour.

This sport must have one of the highest mortality rates for professional's.

Horrible death, and for so many people to see. Must be horrible that not only you're awaiting your significant others child, but millions of people see his final moments. My condolences (even though they won't ever see this) and R.I.P.

Back