mkdons4eva

Reaction score
My injury list that is.

Bit unrealistic, or unlucky whatever way you look at it. Im into my second season now with Mk dons and both have been ruined by injury

Last season i was on average losing a player to injury every 2 games, this season im 1 league game in and 1 cup game in, and i got 5 of my first team players out already. Now for a club in league 1, this is quite a major blow.

My brother also plays this game, and he came up to me and said "My players get injured all the time!" So its not just my game.

I watched football week in week out as a season ticket holder and i can say that injurys really arent this frequent in real life.. So, either this game needs a bit of tweeking, or im doing something wrong? My players are always Match fit by the way, its not as if im playing them when they knackered.

Im using patch 11.3. Anyone else got similar problems?

I've not been able to play patch 11.3 yet (pc issues :mad:) but I've heard alot of people complaining about this, I think theres a thread about problems with the patch in the stickies and a lot of people have said in there about injuries so keep an eye on that and see if anyone suggests any solutions

This thread title made me think it was a topic about my phallus. I was wrong.

I though it was a spambot promoting some ***** enlargement device.

I am dissapointed.

It is very strange, from 1 International Break i had 5 players come back injured. Also does anyone else have a crazy amount of subs get injured only minutes after coming on? I get it happen quite often, maybe twice a month.

It is very strange, from 1 International Break i had 5 players come back injured. Also does anyone else have a crazy amount of subs get injured only minutes after coming on? I get it happen quite often, maybe twice a month.

Had Damjanovic (one of my best players, had to sell him recently due to the interest but got a ton from him AND he was beginning to get older... Win...) in the subs, because he was just back from international duty and was tired. I bring him on in the 60th minute. In the 61st minute, he gets injured for two months. Happens sometimes, it's just bad luck.

Yeah, the injuries are a bit unrealistic in this game. Even on a light training schedule I'll still get a message such as, "Cesc Fabregas has pulled his calf blah blah out for 2-3 months" or "Van Persie has been injured by Bakary Sagna in training, dislocated ankle, 6 months". Really gets on my nerves..

Just played my second league game, lost another 2 players. This is pretty dumb..

Last edited:
Phew, for a second I thought you'd went into your mother's room and found her *** tape we filmed the other day.

Seriously though, with Malaga I'm getting a lot of injuries. Happened with Arsenal too.

I honestly thought this was going to be about the size of a *****.

*Sigh*

The thread title promised so much, and then delivered so little.

Quite relieved. Thought someone seen me pokin me missus through the curtains. That is a relief

Such a deceiving title :mad:

On topic: Yeah I've had tons of injuries ;)

I've had a ton of injurys on my 11.3 save, but it could be down to anything? A Heavy-work load in training, matches in quick succession, the team your actually playing etc..

I was about to say

' and thats what she said '

until i read the OP :(

Yeah, the injuries are a bit unrealistic in this game. Even on a light training schedule I'll still get a message such as, "Cesc Fabregas has pulled his calf blah blah out for 2-3 months" or "Van Persie has been injured by Bakary Sagna in training, dislocated ankle, 6 months". Really gets on my nerves..
he always gets injured :'(

A cunning way of getting more views in the title ;)

I actually haven't had many injuries on 11.3 , I had a lot more on 11.2.

I haven't had that many at all on 11.3. Try lowering your training workload and rotating your players more!