Wow...

• Thread starter Thread starter Logorex
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
Don't get it, did he actually do anything productive? There was no sound to it neither

how stupid could you get haha! just because he cant understand fm 2012 he shouldnt say its ****. In my opinion it was an amazing game and fm has got better every year. Its just a little complex for his little mind i suppose!

Haha this is pretty hilarious though... can't beleve I've got this far into the video but he gets the list of countries up and tries to find 'America' instead of 'U.S.A.'

I'm glad everyone expresses the same feelings I had when I first saw the video. xD

I'm ragin that I watched it :@

Guy's either trolling or just an attention ***** who has nothing better to do. I'm going with troll. Besides it's FM 12

If you want real rage without childish acting look at the World of Warcraft nerd rage videos

I'm ragin that I watched it :@

Guy's either trolling or just an attention ***** who has nothing better to do. I'm going with troll. Besides it's FM 12

If you want real rage without childish acting look at the World of Warcraft nerd rage videos

The thing is, I'm not sure he IS trolling...he actually thinks it's a waste of money.

The thing is, I'm not sure he IS trolling...he actually thinks it's a waste of money.

That case, that sort of behaviour would make a 10 year old cringe. Just really is pathetic

Fookin' Yank -_-

(No offense to the ones here though^^)

Further viewing indicates this is clear trolling ! XD

Last edited:
Nah folks, this guy is not being serious... All his videos are pisstakes of every game.

Back