Chewy2014

Reaction score

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Game: FM14

Times: 6.00pm - 10.00pm GMT Thursdays and Sundays (willing to change days if it's more sutibale to majority of clan)

Leagues: England - Prem - L2, Germany - Budesliga, Budesliga 2, Spain - La Liga, Liga Adelante

Additional Information: I'm looking for 5/6 uk based dedicated players to join (only due to lag during clan in the past). I am looking for players who can make both days on regular basis, who like a challenge and will not quit in the event of poor form or sackings etc. We are looking for a long term game and the sort of players I am looking for are light hearted but competitve (I would like to say talented but I will refrain).
Mainly All I ask is for someone who is up for a challenge, got a sense of humour can play both nights and who don't mind posting on the thread on si forums once up and running. If you can't make a session just drop me a message on here to stop me wasting my time.NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE WHO WILL TURN UP FOR 1 OR 2 GAMES THEN LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING WHY
Inbox me if interested with Skype and Steam email name, looking to get started for beta release next Thursday 17-10-13.

Great could u either post ur skype n steam details or pm me on here ta

I would like to Join but cant till latest 12/11/13...I am Not UK based but can easily manage the Time Difference.
If Possible Contact me with a DM here.

Anyone up 4 this will start next sun if enough peeps r interested

This kind of post is the stuff of dreams for any FM enthusiast. I just learned about this post today but I hope you can squeeze me in as well. I' ve been playing manager for so long and there' s nothing that I enjoy more than testing my wits against other talented peers. So, if we' re good to go, here is my steam id: Bogus5 . An all english challenge sounds kick *** to me, if we' d get enough people in order to manage United, City, Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and of course, Liverpool this would be like the most epic online career game ever. Excuse my enthusiasm. :)