Chewy2014

Reaction score

Clan Name: Written In The Stars

Game: FM15

Times: 6.00pm - 10.00pm GMT Sundays and Thursdays (willing to change days if it's more sutibale to majority of clan)

Leagues: England - Prem - L2, Italy - Serie A - Serie B, Spain - La Liga, Liga Adelante, Germany – Bundesliga, Bundesliga 2

Additional Information: I'm looking for upto 6 dedicated players to join. I am looking to start on 9th November 2014 (2days after fm15 is released) I am looking for players who can make both days on regular basis, who like a challenge and will not quit in the event of poor form or sackings etc. We are looking for a long term game and the sort of players I am looking for are light hearted but competitve.

Mainly All I ask is for someone who is up for a challenge, got a sense of humour can play Sundays and Thursday nights and who don't mind posting on the thread Sports Interactive Community. If you can't make a session just drop me an email on here or a message on steam to stop me wasting my time.NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE WHO WILL TURN UP FOR 1 OR 2 GAMES THEN LEAVE WITHOUT SAYING WHY

Each clan member will get their team via a random draw where we will pick numbers from 1-14 as no one starts with a team in Europe so for example 14 = crystal palace so crystal palace is the team you start the clan with but of course if you do well you can apply for a better job and of course if you do badly you might find yourself in a division below the rest of the clan.

Rules

1) No using FM Scout or cheat machines

2) Committed players only

3) If you can't make a session, an e-mail in advance would be useful.

4) Start with past experience reputation set to automatic

5) You MUST Post on forum during followingEnd of August transfer window, End of January transfer window, end of season review. Everyone can post anytime other than these if they wish to do so.

6) Random Teams selected.

7) No unsettling other Manager's players when you're not actually interested in buying the player

8) Use Skype to chat during times, banter is fine, but NO foul insults, so keep it a friendly game

9) If you get sacked or resign for some reason you must continue as unemployed and apply for the jobs that are available. If you can’t get a job after 1month of applying then you can retire and get a random club one division below.

10). Matches must be played Highlights Mode "Key" or "Only Commentary". Match Speed must be at full or at least near to full speed. Replays must be turned off, you will be allowed to play 3D matches aslong as they don’t slow the game down for other members.

11) "Show Player Pictures", "Show Background Pictures" and "Show Badges" must all be unticked

12). Assistant Manager must take control of friendlies in pre season and timer will be set to 2mins for transfers. During season timer will be set to 1minute unless end of August and January where timer will be set longer (maximum 2mins) if requested by a clan member.

13) If you have a problem with any of the rules, speak to me, don't go whinging about it to other members or keep your frustrations to yourself.

14) If a board takeover takes place and manager gets sacked, clan member may retire and go back to club if they wish.

15) Everyone must use own tactics/training schedules downloaded ones are not allowed.

16) Online shortlists are not allowed as can spoil transfer activities between members.

Inbox me if interested with Skype and Steam email name

Last edited: