WTF!!! In every second season my teams start to loose and become unpredictable!

SpartakMSC

Reaction score
Basically, every first season i do good in top 3, next season starts and my strikers suddenly stop scoring goals, i can shoot like 30 time but score only once. What should i do? I try to use different tactics, but it doesn't help.

In theory, because you did so well, teams will be less attacking against you. They'll keep more men back so it'll be more difficult to break them down.

I won the Bundesliga/German POKAL with Schalke in the first season and finished 6th/4th in my CL group the next :D:D

It's normal, just play through the bullshit - the solutions are there. Find them.

Watch the games properly (on full) and you'll see for yourself, as you improve as a team, teams will alter their tactical approach when lining up against you.

Also, how many signings are you making? Too many signings will ruin your team chemistry

important question: What have the other teams in your league done during the transfer season? They get better too and each subsequent season is a unique event as new players come and go.