WTH is up with injuries in this game for me?

StrateJacket

Reaction score
I have played as Real Madrid 3 times before, now a 4th time.

2nd time I played Ronaldo and Higuaín were both injured before November 2011, leaving me with only 1 striker for over a month. This time round, Sep 26 2011, Ronaldo has been out for 3 weeks earlier and Benzema 2 weeks ATM. ATM Ronaldo is out for 4 to 5 weeks.

Srna from Donestk who cost me €17.5 million is out for 5 weeks. These are not injuries during training, etc. With Ronaldo he fractured his ribs during a game the pre-season friendlies, now in the CL group stage he sprained his ankle after falling awkwardly. (against some anonymous Romanian side.)

WTH is up with that?

Last edited:
Thank God real have Callejon who is a good enough striker and Benzema has just come back.

*****, Benzema out for 3-4 months now. He is my 3rd striker most of the time but get injured against Albacete, whom I beat 6-0 away in the 1st leg.

Why does this happen??? I have great phsios (all phsiotherapy skill level of 17+).

How heavy are the training schedules? I think if their condition is bad it increases the risk of injury. Also try and bulk up their physical attributes if they are poor however i doubt that is the case.

Honestly mate I think the game is just like this, I once had Gary Hooper miss the entire season because he broke his foot three times in one year, and this just left me baffled.

Hope your luck picks up and you get fewer injuries though!

The workload in tactics was very high up until November.

The training schedueles are all set at medium, always have been.

Thank God real
g.gif

Ive been having a problem with this too. On my Brighton save, pretty much my first XI was injured at once :\ Not much you can really do tbh, other than having good squad depth

edit your views so conditioning, match fitness and match fitness description are up.

Also give them a run in reserves instead of just throwing them out in the first team once they come back.

LMAO, Di Maria out for 3-4 months.

edit your views so conditioning, match fitness and match fitness description are up.

Also give them a run in reserves instead of just throwing them out in the first team once they come back.

How do I do this? Do you mean to put injured players into the "conditioning" scheduele in training?

Last edited:
Back