WWE Legends of Wrestlemania

• Thread starter Thread starter StuW
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 2K

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
Hey, has anyone played this game. I am not a fan of wrestling anymore, but my brother bought this and I gave it a try(Xbox 360). It threw me back to the wrestling of the 80s and 90s, when it was great.
The game has some of the legends some of you older guys may remember:
'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
King Kong Bundy
Junkyard Dog
Brutus Beefcake
Jake the Snake
Ultimate Warrior
Legion of Doom
and a lot more

Anyone got any views on the game?

not got it yet but seen it on utube looks fun andre the giant!! lod

I personally lost my love for wrestling around 8-9 years ago, because it became more about the profits and franchise side than the wrestling. The people on there atm, such as John Cena, Batista etc are just there to bring in the money, whereas the 'old wrestling was great. More realistic and less talk, more action.

I think the game itself is great, just getting the chance to replay some of those iconic matches(Andre the Giant vs Hulk Hogan, greatest ever) is such a great thing. Some of the all-time greats are on there. My favourite is Ultimate Warrior and Bret 'Hitman' Hart. It also has the Hart Foundation and DX there too, two of the greatest tag teams of all time.

The controls are a bit poor, but you pick them up eventually.

I tried the demo on Xbox 360. I wasn't really feeling the control scheme. But apart from that it looks like an impressive game and a good one to bring back the memories.

Is it available on Ps3?

Yes

I tried the demo on Xbox 360. I wasn't really feeling the control scheme. But apart from that it looks like an impressive game and a good one to bring back the memories.

Yeah the controls are poor, but like I said, when you play it for a while, you eventually get used to them. Seriously, it's a good game. The graphics are great, the wrestler's movements are spot on. They just need to refine the controls.

Ditto, loved the idea but i didnt like the feel of the game

Ditto, loved the idea but i didnt like the feel of the game
The worst thing is, it's not exactly the sort of game you can bring a sequel out for, unless they do Legend WM16-25. If they are going to further this, they seriously need to sort controls out.

seems like a bit of an EA thing to do this game, its nothing they could not have added to Smackdown Vs Raw 2009.
Basically another £40 for extra wrestlers whoop.

seems like a bit of an EA thing to do this game, its nothing they could not have added to Smackdown Vs Raw 2009.
Basically another £40 for extra wrestlers whoop.
Actually, it's a whole lot different from SvR09, the gameplay, control, scenarios, game modes. These are two totally different styles of games, so it would be unfair to compare them. There are only four wrestlers that are on both games - Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Undertaker.

Actually, it's a whole lot different from SvR09, the gameplay, control, scenarios, game modes. These are two totally different styles of games, so it would be unfair to compare them. There are only four wrestlers that are on both games - Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, and Undertaker.

Still both made by THQ, but Legends is a experimental game that people play for.
Like when Konami made ISS games along side Pro Evo.

the game is really good i had it on ps3 but it gets kinda boring reli wid the chain grapples ... HBK is the best :D lol

im 19 n i still love wrestling :P how sads that lol ^^)

just seen u can get it on ebay preowned for £15 on 360 worth a shoot!
anyone tryed that 1v100 quiz game on 360 was on there last night was alright only beta so u don`t win ot big yet but was fun with the misses!

Back