WWE Summerslam

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1K
I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I remember paying to watch these, way back when... lol.

Wish there were streams back then.

wouldnt watch it as much as i did usually would watch the big pay per veiws that about it.. lol.stream are great:D ha

Can't whack abit of wrestling. Unless Jeff Hardy is champ -_-

Have not seen wrestling since i was about 9-10 its been ages

I used to watch it all the time as a kid and now my niece is into it im stuck watching it again when shes over and everytime i watch it i swear i've seen it before at some point.Theres no new talent coming through getting a push its just the same 5-6 guys on each roster every week and the matches follow the exact same plot.

I guess now Jeff Hardy has handed in his notice and will be gone after tonight or the next smackdown they could push someone else but seeing as the Undertaker is due back im gonna take a wild shot in the dark here and say CM Punk vs Undertaker is next for the title just as soon as CM Punk takes it from Hardy tonight.

Oh well i guess nothing is a good as it was when you were a kid, Apart from Ric Flair he still rocks for a old timer with man ***** :D

I used to be a big WWE fan, but after watching UFC, I just can't force myself to watch wrestling anymore. Anyway, back then Brock Lesnar was my favorite superstar. I am so glad he switched over to UFC, he is a 'freak of nature'.

how can anyone older than 11 find it good blokes in tight outfits grabbing each other in fake fights

I still quite enjoy Wrestling, I don't watch it religiously or anything but if there's a PPV on I'll sometimes watch it. It's good entertainment, sometimes.

Ive downloaded Sumemrslam not watched it yet like. only tend to watch the PPVs these days. Was hooked before Wrestlemania but WM25 was a massive letdown and since the draft I haven't watched raw, Smackdown or ECW.

CM Punk vs Jeff in a cage match on Smackdown like, probs Jeffs farewell

Back