thenzon

Reaction score
Hey guys, firstly, im new :D,, hi.

I've been in and out of about fifty games playing about half a season, getting bored and then thinking i'll try something new, im sure you know what i mean.. I've been looking around for a decent team which is leauge 1 / 2 that would be interesting to play, and i thought wycombe could be, as if i'm right they havent actually won anything apart from going up and down the two leagues? just wondering if anyone else has tried anything to do with wycombe?

I've been with sheffield wednesday for about 10 seasons now and for the last 3 seasons i've won all the trophies possible Maybe try with them?

I'm a wycombe fan and have tried to use them a few times but i tend to start off lower like bss and get a team promoted to like league 2 then if the vacancy is open i go to wycombe but i think there a tough team to crack.

Two successive promotions with Wycombe in 11.2, haven't tried in 11.3. Don't have to change team much to get out of league 2 but the usual transfer deals are needed to get out of league 1. Loan players helped me massively in league 1.

I'm currently playing a Wycombe save and it's been alot of fun so far.In my 4th season and in the EPL atm the moment.
The team itself isn't that good,but with the right free signings (I didn't get a penny to spend for new players until my current season) you can do really well.
Signing Febian Brandy and Declan O'Brien first season pretty much means an auto promotion since they score for fun up to CH level.

Ah I see, so you have to use the Irish leagues on?

thanks :) also while im here, im macclesfield league 2 need a centre back any suggestions?

Loan John Dunleavy. I have him on loan at AFC Wimbledon after my promotion to League 2. He is the star performer in my team at the moment.

thanks, will look to loan him in need a decent training regime aswell if you know one?

---------- Post added at 11:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

than ks but hes alright at watford on loan any other suggestions?? and i also need a decent training regime if you know of one.

How far can u guys go with wycomble?

Finished 5th in my first season in EPL and lost the league cup final to Arsenal,so it is going quite well
This was the best result from that season

Last edited: