'X Club are unlikely to want to sell the player'

dovahyan

Reaction score
A lot of key players often have this written in their scout report, and it is usually close to impossible to prize them away from their current club. An example would be Icardi, in January 2016 I declared interest which caused him to request a transfer and dropped his morale down to abysmal. Clearly the player is very interested in joining us (Arsenal) but the club just won't sell.

I offered up to 60 million I believe (all up front) but was still rejected, just to see what would be accepted I had to go up to 110 million but of course I won't be paying that money for anyone short of the best in the world.

Now it is Summer of 2016 in my save, and having just won the title with Arsenal I am looking for a striker. Benzema springs to mind and he is 'Interested in joining the club' but once again, Real Madrid are unlikely to want to sell the player. Considering this is RM and not Inter Milan we could be talking about hundreds of millions.

Is there any way to sign these players? Maybe include a player swap or something?

Delare an interest, tap em up.