Xavi + Iniesta Replacement

• Thread starter Thread starter ventura116
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 5K

ventura116

Reaction score
So I am Barelona. I'm looking for Xavi + Iniesta Replacement, 37 million euro,
Who do you recommend i spend my money on??

Thanks guys.

Well id go for Kevin from Zaragoza to replace Xavi and Suso from Liverpool to replace Iniesta :)

Ravel Morrison and Paul Pogba, both start off at Man United and develop into brilliant players

Great suggestions from Steve.
Though you might look at La Macia - like Barca in real life. What about Thiago Alcantara and Sergi Roberto? :)
Quite decent both, and with the right training and tutoring you might find the new duo at La Macia.

Thiago is a good replacement for iniesta i guess,and jonathan dos santos or rafinha are good ones for xavi.But they don't turn out like,AMAZING PLAYERS,like xavi and iniesta.So,maybe lorenzo crisetig,uysal,poli,eriksen,pjanic,alan patrick,felipe anderson,badelj,witsel e sigurosson.See if any of these fits!

Great suggestions from Steve.
Though you might look at La Macia - like Barca in real life. What about Thiago Alcantara and Sergi Roberto? :)
Quite decent both, and with the right training and tutoring you might find the new duo at La Macia.

IRL, barca wanting Cese. oO)

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

think of getting axel wistell ?

m8, Thiago is Xavi's replacement and Mario Götze from Dortmund is Iniesta's..

Would help if you said season you were in ;) I'm gonna say Eriksen for sure and Wilshere / Pjanic / Kroos for the other one. All turn into quality players

Thiago Alcantara for Iniesta, Pastore for Xavi. Or Fabregas. Or Hamsik, Or İlkay Gündoğan.

Back