xHtml

• Thread starter Thread starter Steve*
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 372

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Hey guys, I started a 17 week course on web design last week. Started using xHtml and CSS aswell.
Just wondering if anybody else on here is familiar with it and if they have any useful tips or tricks to it.
Im already top of my class but always looking to improve with structure etc.

check out the PC forum I use Build Your Own PC Forums
People there are very nice and very clever when it comes to computers. I'm sure they could give you invaluable advice

Cheers Jak, I just had a quick look around. Will have a proper look later. Currently mid way through an assignment of building a spanish tourism website. 50 linkd pages using nothing but html and css. Thanks for the link mate

no problem, it's a very good but quite quiet site (no where near as busy as here). Would recommend signing up (my name on there is buyaboat)

Cheers Jak, I just had a quick look around. Will have a proper look later. Currently mid way through an assignment of building a spanish tourism website. 50 linkd pages using nothing but html and css. Thanks for the link mate
LOL I bet that's fun!
I had to create a blog using html/css/php for a first year project at uni, I prefer Java programming though.

LOL I bet that's fun!
I had to create a blog using html/css/php for a first year project at uni, I prefer Java programming though.

Yeah I hear Java and xml are easier to use than html. It will probably be a few weeks before we move onto that.

Fun isnt the word lol. I have 28 pages all externally linked in now but about 15 of those are still blank and have to fill it with content. I never thought there would be so much to it in the beginning. :)

Back