Callum13

Reaction score
is there anyway i can change an xml file back to a dbc file

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:54 PM ----------

bump

yeah you have to go on settings in the data editor
It did it automatically for me when I was doing the free agents DB

yeah i put on the end of my database automatic .XML but idk how to get it to DBC or i cant use my database

:(:(

EDIT: i put .xml manually

You aren't making any sence
Is the file .xml or .dbc?

where have you saved it Callum?, if you keep it in data editor folder when you boot up FM you should get a box asking you what data you would like to use

Right ive explained it all wrong. I created a database but the file is called Callum.dbc and it wont let me use it on FM as a dbc file so how do i get it working

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

bump

bump

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

no ideas?

Last edited:
Right ive explained it all wrong. I created a database but the file is called Callum.dbc and it wont let me use it on FM as a dbc file so how do i get it working

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

bump

bump

---------- Post added at 10:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

no ideas?

put it in your data editor file, I have two

fixes kits.dbc
free agents.dbc

and my FM 2010 can find them easy