XML error for Data Editor.

• Thread starter Thread starter dazzaneary
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3K

dazzaneary

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I was wondering if anyone could help me with an issue Im having with my Data Editor. Everytime I try to load the data editor I get an XML Parsing error message & I dont know how to fix it. If anyone knows how that would be much appreciated.

Thank you

P.S. This is for the Data Editor & NOT for my actual Football manager game.

I also have a same problem every time i open the data editor but my error reads

"not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of format/filter/weather filter"

Any help would be majorly appreciated

Thankyou.

I am getting a similar error today now. I can open the main editor databse, but when i open my saved editor, it says :

XMLS parsing error 'not well-formed (invalid token) at line 11431 of DILLIS1.xml
(DILLIS 1 being the name of my saved editor i have created)

very annoying as have done so much work on this editor and don't know how to correct this corrupted 11431 field other than by entering my saved editor, which I can't!

Anyone had similar errors and knows how to fix it?

I am getting a similar error today now. I can open the main editor databse, but when i open my saved editor, it says :

XMLS parsing error 'not well-formed (invalid token) at line 11431 of DILLIS1.xml
(DILLIS 1 being the name of my saved editor i have created)

very annoying as have done so much work on this editor and don't know how to correct this corrupted 11431 field other than by entering my saved editor, which I can't!

Anyone had similar errors and knows how to fix it?

Had something similar before, you have to go to properties, after right clicking the editor link and delete something. Hope someone else can help ya, As it's a nuisance, not sure you get your data back though.may have to re-set.

Back