Yakubu eyes permanent Foxes move

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 670

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Leicester City striker Yakubu wants to make his loan move from Everton a permanent deal in the summer.

More...

He's ripping up the Championship, would be a great signing.

Think it's the best thing for him.

He's ripping up the Championship, would be a great signing.

Is 4 goals in 12 really ripping up the Championship? Debatable, but agreed it would be a good signing for Leicester and would probably be best for him.

Noo, stay at Everton. (6)

It'd probably be the best career move for him. Beckford, Saha and even crappy Anichibe are ahead of him in the pecking order.

Is 4 goals in 12 really ripping up the Championship? Debatable, but agreed it would be a good signing for Leicester and would probably be best for him.

That's rather taking it at face value. He's contributed to the team lots more than his goal tally would suggest. Of course, I've heard this second hand from a coupleof Leicester supporting friends, but his rep amongst their fanboards seems pretty high too.

Would be a great signing, i reckon he would really excel for Leicester next year

Would be a great signing for Leicester, surprised they got him on loan in the first place. However, they are rich and a move would mean first team football for him - and maybe promotion too!

Would be a good signing but hes been far from ripping up the championship for us, he just won't run around or contribute to the team at all and I don't think anyone would mind if when he got that half chance he put it away like the quality striker he supposedly is but he just isn't he doesn't look interested and above all else I know hes never been a small lad but he looks way overweight. Maybe joining us permanently will make him buck his ideas up and he will hopefully take us to the premier league but who knows :/

He's *****, lazy, can't head, can't pass and doesn't seem to care. Don't know why but I'd still take him.

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Wouldnt say he is ripping it. Adel Taarabt is my definition of ripping it up.

Andy King is mine ;)

Back