Yannick Djalo

• Thread starter Thread starter On Axis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4K

On Axis

Reaction score
Hi, I bought Djalo from Sporting CP in my PSG game, and he's getting decent ratings. Problem is, he hasn't scored a goal for me yet, and I'm nearing January of the first season. I was wondering what role he is best utilized in?

I usually use him as an advanced forward or poacher in a 4-4-2 alongside a target man, but his finishing has been absolute rubbish for me thus far. Cheers for the help. ^^)

i bought him for my liverpool save, and he would score a goal once in a while. near november, torres got injured, and i put him in, and he scored some nice goals. set him as poacher mate, and your playmaker to pass him 'run onto ball'

hope i helped, cheers

Meh, Complete forward all the way, play him with a target man and boom the goals will fly in.

Hi, I bought Djalo from Sporting CP in my PSG game, and he's getting decent ratings. Problem is, he hasn't scored a goal for me yet, and I'm nearing January of the first season. I was wondering what role he is best utilized in?

I usually use him as an advanced forward or poacher in a 4-4-2 alongside a target man, but his finishing has been absolute rubbish for me thus far. Cheers for the help. ^^)
Sell him, it was the same for me when I had him in Bordeaux. He wasn´t worth the 2 million euros I paid but I sold him for 7 million after just one season so maybe you can get good money for him too.

I play as an advanced forward in a 4-5-1 formation. I signed for 700k, and scored 27 1st season, 22 goals so far 2nd season. I am Newcastle in the Premier League.

yeah he did the same for me, dont think he scored in his first 9 games for me but was assisting almost every goal or at least involved lol but just all of a sudden started banging them in i think he done summit like 10 in 8 or about that

I got him early in my single player wolves campaign in the premier league so he had time to gell with my strikers in the pre season friendlies. In the third game of the season he scored four goals!!!! Against Birmingham!!!

Advanced Forward Attack.

47 in 46 with Newcastle.

Got him 600k£ for Birmingham first season. Scored ~20 goals in a season and sold him for 7.5m£ to Shakhtar. Pretty nice i think

I bought him for 750m€ and scored me 32 gols in the 1ºst season on everton, i sold im to juventus for 24M€ ^^

Last edited:
I signed him for my Falkirk team, Somehow?!. Sold a few players and got him for 600K.
He single handedly fired me through the group stages of the Europa League. By the end of the season he scored something like 34 goals in all competitions.
I played him as a supporting striker to a target man. In my 4-1-2-1-2 Formation.
Although, my target man wasn't as free scoring his assists were phenominal.
Djallo is a great cheap signing, but as with these players its a hit or miss unless you've got someone like Torres or Villa then you know what your getting!

His great advanced attacker if you use him alone up front. If you play with 2 strikers i would use him as a poacher.

Back