Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
I looked for another Sanogo thread but there is not one dedicated to him solitarily, and by gosh does he deserve one.

I have just taken over at Everton after years in Serie A and my first act was to sign the now 19 year old, and mid way through November has already broken the record for goals in a season!

Absolute beast I am playing him in a 4-1-2-1-2 as a Target Man next to an Advanced Forward and he wins everything in the air, setting up plenty of goals as well as putting almost everything away.

Last edited:
There have been many topics which has included him.

There have been many topics which has included him.
I know but as I stated he deserves his own thread, you'd be mad to argue that point.

I agree, I have Yaya Sanogo on my Palermo save 5 seasons in - I use him as a Target Man alongside Iker Muniain as an Advanced Forward in a 442 Diamond.

The strike partnership worked wonders, I managed to win my first trophy - the Serie A title with 5 games to spare.

I agree, I have Yaya Sanogo on my Palermo save 5 seasons in - I use him as a Target Man alongside Iker Muniain as an Advanced Forward in a 442 Diamond.

The strike partnership worked wonders, I managed to win my first trophy - the Serie A title with 5 games to spare.
He's looking awesome on your save, hopefully I can train him up something similar.

I rarely seem to get far enough to see him really shine, but i agree, what a player

He's looking awesome on your save, hopefully I can train him up something similar.

He was also the top scorer in the 2014 world cup with 8 goals for France!

EDIT: Just checked the screenshot, seems it was 7 goals, but that also shows he won best player, which I didn't know!

Last edited:
i bought him for newcastle and he was unreal (my newcastle story linked)!
you can get him at the start as his contract is unprotected

Wow, he looks good, I bought him for United in my first season for £3 million compensation, he scored twice in the FA cup against Swindon, and scored in his league debut on the last day of the season against Portsmouth. Looking at this it seems he was a good buy

Just signed him on a free for Arsenal in the third season. Hopefully he can challenge Chamakh for a starting place.

I am playing as Castilla and Real Madrid brought Sanogo he was in the u19 team and scored 34 goals in 13 games, was crazy stats. However the Madrid youth team has so many good players so not suprising.

I'll show you him on mine in a sec, sickening goals record.