Yellow forward run arrows

• Thread starter Thread starter Dan Buckles
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 5K

Dan Buckles

Reaction score
Hey, wondering if someone can help. I converted tactics to classic. However when I right-click on a player, I get a 'player instructions' box come up, meaning you can't drag to create arrow as you would in FM12.. any ideas? As I want my DM to run into midfield haha! ty!

Hey, wondering if someone can help. I converted tactics to classic. However when I right-click on a player, I get a 'player instructions' box come up, meaning you can't drag to create arrow as you would in FM12.. any ideas? As I want my DM to run into midfield haha! ty!

these arrows are still just a visual presentation of how often he take runs from deep. It has nothing to do with where he takes his run, just ´like it has been since fm10. In FM13, you have to adjust the runs from deep in his instructions ( i assume its to avoid confusion about what this arrow does)

these arrows are still just a visual presentation of how often he take runs from deep. It has nothing to do with where he takes his run, just ´like it has been since fm10

TBH beat me to it.
Runs from deep set to often gives you the forward arrow you're after.

Back