Yes... Another Crash Dump Thread

Ogreatjordan

Reaction score
I am at the end of my tether with this stupid game, running the game through steam everytime I press 'Play' I receive the following error

'A serious error has been encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in: C:/users/Jordan/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2012/crash dumps/Fm 2012 v12.2.2.259383 (2012.04.11 01.08.01).dmp

I haven't modified the game in any way nor do I do anything untoward using the game or my computer. I play on a laptop that has ample capacity to play the game

I have uninstalled and reinstalled upwards of 5 times, I have 'verified integrity of game cache' more times than I can count and the same goes for defragmentation of cache.

I honestly don't know where to head next, I'm not even fussed about loss of game saves, i just wanna be able to play

Thanks in advance for any help

Only other thing I can think of........are you using a modified database (IE additional leagues) or the default one? I've used one's that have additonal leagues before, and had the crash dump which ruined a story save.

No, I've not added anything, just running it on a basic level, but it is crashing before even startup

sick of this game now constant crashing football manager stop working even running in full screen(6)

Back