VincentDes

Reaction score
Hey guys first time posting her in wonderful community site! I got into Football about 4 months ago and really can't get enough of it! Except in Canada the price for the best of the best games... they want like 50$ for the whole Soccer thing...

Anyway I just went back from a person's house and noticed that he, for some reason, had a full copy of! I nutrally believed him when he said if bought it and never spoke of it again.

I played Tottenham for a few weeks, to see if the whole theme for some reason in the first 3-4 monuts and ridiculous mood swings that made me wonder if there was was an option seomwhere that would enable me to push them down so hard they would all commit massive suicide at White Hart. To also se when I tell a player between 19 and 23 to train in a certain manner and they would say

"I don't think so..

And you could answer :

Listen you little **** if you don't do as I say or I'll send you strait back at U18 to change the diepers and clean their bed sheets!""

Nope. Still complet disregard for their coach. Not just the youguer player, tho

Crouch: You wanted to see me?
Me: I would like it if you could pratice shooting from longe distances, you could always benefit from this
Croush: No not **** of before I say something I'll regret...

Is every footballer like that with his coatch??? I wan't them all at my feet and beg me to make stars with them!

Anyway about th 3D engine... Is it be or did they finally fix the AWFUL way the players would take en eternity to bet the ball when it's out!!! When I saw that in the gemo not only was I dissapointed be the so called updeted engine, 2010 was 10 years behind, not at least they worked on it so we feel more like 2002... still not shure would to grass and dirt particles or bump-mapping yet I presume?

Sorry I'm not talking about the good stuff like a BRILLANT UI overhaul, regociate with agents, still can't find a use for the scouts but I guess they I'l figure out someday.

Overall tho while it has its flaws you guys at SI can really hold your heads high after developing a AA title all the while knowing a behemoth like EA could take over in a heart beat,

And thank you a thousand times for making this fantastic sports available and most ov a very accessible(compared to 2010 at least for me).

P.S. I gonna post the same think on the official boards tomorrow but I can't confirm my e-mail while it on "quarantine" ******* Barracudda..

Alot of work to confuse someone.

Could have just written "Giraffe!" and got the same effect...

You really should have proof read that before posting, it makes very little sense..

As for the ME, it is a pretty good match engine, what do you expect? It is a simulation game, if you are more interested in graphics over game play then get FIFA. Also no EA could never take over as they already have a management series called FIFA Manager 2010.

You really should have proof read that before posting, it makes very little sense..

As for the ME, it is a pretty good match engine, what do you expect? It is a simulation game, if you are more interested in graphics over game play then get FIFA. Also no EA could never take over as they already have a management series called FIFA Manager 2010.

I always use 2D Classic. Just feel I get a better view of whats going on. Stadium / crowd / player graphics dont interest me really

My work here is done. (H)

Well obviously it isn't cauyse nobody gets what you're saying

And saying 2010 was 10 years behind.. Behind of what? Are you talking about the match engine? You also stated that you started playing fm 4 months ago so how could this possibly be your conclusion?

Last edited:
Please don't post the same thing on the official forums as they will commit the mass suicide that you wanted for WHL.

????? What the **** was all that about. I tend to have a good grasp of the English language but that was so jumbled up.

Yes the 3d match engine is cringe worthy bad but that's not what the game is about, it was just another feature they felt they could add. If for FM 12 they focussed on the graphics side of the game the rest of the game would be neglected so wouldn't be as good. Also the price of the game would probably increase. People with not as good computers wouldn't be able to play the game and this would **** off a lot of loyal buyers