Stewey

Reaction score
Hey guys just a quick update Tuesday coming the new tactic for fm2016 will drop it's took a full season and 12 development stages to get it where I want it.

1St season with Liverpool won the league the league cup and UEFA cup

Completely destroyed the big teams (utd, arsenal, Chelsea and city)

Once the team is comfortable with what is required of them some of the football played is some of the best I've made on the game defensively solid transition is composted and the attacking play is relentless

Tuesday when I've got access to the laptop I'll upload the tactic with more information and screenshots

Took a while to get the right balance between defense transition and attack but got their at the 12 improvement it's a 41121 aswell just in case anyone is curious over the set up

Hey guys just a quick update Tuesday coming the new tactic for fm2016 will drop it's took a full season and 12 development stages to get it where I want it.

1St season with Liverpool won the league the league cup and UEFA cup

Completely destroyed the big teams (utd, arsenal, Chelsea and city)

Once the team is comfortable with what is required of them some of the football played is some of the best I've made on the game defensively solid transition is composted and the attacking play is relentless

Tuesday when I've got access to the laptop I'll upload the tactic with more information and screenshots
interested to see the tactic!

o.png

There's a sub forum for tactic sharing.

He hasn't shared a tactic

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It's an update as it says not shared

It's an update as it says not shared

Read the OP a third time.

"Tuesday when I've got access to the laptop I'll upload the tactic with more information and screenshots"

If you still don't see it, try a fourth time.

He hasn't uploaded it though has he you fool

He hasn't uploaded it though has he you fool

Yeah and I'm obviously trying to prevent it from happening in the wrong place.

God forbid

God forbid

What? He said he would "upload" a tactic in the part of the forum where you ask for help etc. All WJ was trying to say was that he should put it in the Share and Download sub-forum.

He didn't say he'd upload it here

tactic is now live guys go check it out on the share tactics forum