You Are The Ref iPhone game

• Thread starter Thread starter barog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 792

barog

Reaction score
Hi all,

Hope this is the right place for this post.

I'm currently spreading the word about our iPhone version of You Are The Ref (produced with Paul Trevillion and Keith Hackett), I saw there are a few fans of the Guardian strip on here and so hoped it would be welcome notification about the game.

You can visit the games website at http://www.youarethereferee.com and go to iTunes from there or go direct at http://bit.ly/yatriphone

Please let me know if you've any questions about the game and be sure to help us spread the word to other fans :)

Simon - trying to emulate Phil Brown on FM for many many years!

Thanks Jonno - hope you like it, we've got an update coming out really soon with a couple of extras!

Hopefully you'll feel it's worth the £1.79 as did the large amount of reviewers who have given us 4.5 stars out of 5 for the first version.

Seems good, but £1.79!

Do you have a 'Lite' version so I can try it out?

No Lite version at the moment I'm afraid.

I see one of your teams is Hull though, I'm an 'Ull lad and have been a season ticket holder for 15years - surely that deserves a £1.79 app out of pity lol ;)

Hi all,

Just to say we've dropped the price to £1.19 till the end of the weekend so grab the game now and please let your friends know if you enjoy it and help us get the app up the charts!

Thanks!
Simon

Hi all,

Just to say we've dropped the price to £1.19 till the end of the weekend so grab the game now and please let your friends know if you enjoy it and help us get the app up the charts!

Thanks!
Simon

when id there going to be another update? there seems to be a bug with the questions... when i click on and answer it tells me i am correct.. it will keep teh same question on the screen then when i click on the answer again it tells me i am incorrect...

also when ever i get a question right it pops up saying "expierenced ref" and "hattrick" FOR EVERYT QUESTION... regardless if i answer it right or wrong...

Can you please shed some light on these issues?

Hi Elasticspy2,

Thanks for the query that answer issue sounds very weird, could you try removing the app and re-downloading it?

Are you using AGON or Game Center (or neither) you'll be able to see on the Options screen, we did have an issue with achievements not being tracked correctly in some situations but we thought this was fixed before release.

This is the first we've heard of any issues so we will investigate straight away.

Simon

Hi Elasticspy2,

Thanks for the query that answer issue sounds very weird, could you try removing the app and re-downloading it?

Are you using AGON or Game Center (or neither) you'll be able to see on the Options screen, we did have an issue with achievements not being tracked correctly in some situations but we thought this was fixed before release.

This is the first we've heard of any issues so we will investigate straight away.

Simon

I am using AGON, and i have tried to redownload it... and the issue still appears :(

Both issues still appear do you mean?

Did you own the game before the update? I wonder if the update has somehow broken based on your existing savedata - removing the app doesn't always delete everything associated with that particular app.

Could you drop me a mail at simon (at) fourdoorlemon (dot) com and we can hopefully get things rectified in the next version.

Back