strabull

Reaction score
*Sorry for the language,but is from google translate.This story I run at greek fm site,and i decide to upload and here.Only one is sure..You''ll laugh.LETS GO

kpdL0rR.jpg

In the meeting with the president, after they showed me the trophy case and the history of the club, they explained to me the goals of the club. As soon as he saw them, he understood that something was wrong. demotion how can you wait for me to finish at the top I hate,with bet predictios at 22. He responded with a simple one "the team has a history", and left.

TTKLXZL.jpg

oelTXVm.jpg

*explain the goals. 2019/2020 mid table finish,2021/2022 playoff,2022/2023 promotion from play off

ΠΑΡΤ 1

Taking on the duties of a technician at Oldham and given the high goals and the roster of the team, I understood early on that I have to face it so that I can continue my work, after it became clear to me that I have to finish above the middle. with the technical staff I realized that next to me I do not have the most capable, so it will need a scrapping. However, in this climate of misery I managed to single out 3-4 players with whom I can build a trunk (even for the next category )

wH5JHqR.jpg

As I said above, there are some players that I can rely on since they are good enough for the category and at a good age relatively. And they are the following

First and best Cameron Borthwick-Jackson, a native of the hated United academies, is in the team for a second year and has taken home the jersey. His back will be Badan with the Italian back half to give comfort to Cameron.

6Og4vfh.jpg

Next is Raphael Diarra who had agreed shortly before I took over and so Harry Kewell, in addition to his position, left me a remarkable right back half that is super useful in the category. And Diarra home the basic jersey

00AsSFA.jpg

Analyzing the roasts, I was looking somewhere to support the whole team. The attack is not so strong, not even the wingers. The defense is good, the backs but the central defenders are very mediocre. I would get the answer from the center hour, with their good morning The center for the Alfie McCalmont and Callum Whelan, with the former being on loan from Leeds and the latter being bought by the previous coach. Very good duo who I hope he gives us a lot

aNBX36W.jpg

9ULjnxG.jpg

The system I decided to play is a 4-3-3 with a loaded center and two internal forwards to cut. A lot of work from our back half who will be our trump card. Loaded center and I hope to hit the counterattacks, since the team may lag behind in technique but is relatively fast.

uUE5CzA.jpg

Considering the content of the team and the positions we need, it is necessary to acquire a striker (on loan who will share the time with Rowe), a BASIC left-footed right midfielder, a ten who will give breath to Bahambou. well we would not say no.