You got them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right place for this but if it isn't, I am sorry, I am new here.

OK, what I want is this:
1)How to modify the teams budget? There is a tool or something?
2)I need the best Strikers and Wingers(I need them to score goals and to have many assists).I am going to make a new team with Tottenham because my last team failed, I am 7th on the middle of season.

Thanks for the help!

What to do is..................... erm STOP CHEATING!!

wel first of all, u need to not go spurs, and secondly to find that person type "god" into the search

I am guessing you are not from England?

In that case you won't know of him but there is a great sriker that will score lots of goals in the Prem. 40 goals every season. He is called Enoch Showunmi and you must buy him.

He plays in the lower leagues for Leeds United.

He doesn't look that good but he's really effective.

Hope he works for you like he does everyone else.

I am guessing you are not from England?

In that case you won't know of him but there is a great sriker that will score lots of goals in the Prem. 40 goals every season. He is called Enoch Showunmi and you must buy him.

He plays in the lower leagues for Leeds United.

He doesn't look that good but he's really effective.

Hope he works for you like he does everyone else.

Wtf? He has just 12 at Finishing?
He is pretty bad, I strongly believe that this won't work for Tottenham.

on a serious note, buy a promising 'regen' :P called Jesus Christ, pronounced (heysuse) he plays for Bethlehem United.

Scores goals like a god

Wtf? He has just 12 at Finishing?
He is pretty bad, I strongly believe that this won't work for Tottenham.

As I say, he doesn't look good, but he will do it. He did it for me as Manchester United and he won't cost you much.

To be honest I think your being a bit cheeky asking for a striker who will score and when you're told one you say no.

Why even ask?

<table cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="90%"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3">Points: 666, Level: 9
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> Activity: 14%

HAHAHAHHHAHAAHAAHa check it out
WTF????

Showunmi is amazing on the game, thing is, is he look really bad, he is like onesimo on 2000/2001 championship manager, i was norwhich, got promoted because he scored 28 goals for me in the league, then he scored 30 in the premiership, then i was offered chelsea job, took it, brang him along as a backup, started playing him first team because of injuries, and he scored 22 in 18 in the prem.

Showunmi is a miraculous talented een-devidual.He becomes Thierry Henry of Leeds Unite-hed.

Enoch Showunmi is the best thing that ever happened to me
i signed him when i got promoted and he won me the carling cup and got me to 7th in the prem scoring something like 49 goals in all competitions. You must sign him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back