Young CB

• Thread starter Thread starter L33TM4N4G4
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 3K

L33TM4N4G4

Reaction score
Okay, I need a young CB for my Manchester United squad.

I know it would be really difficult to find someone of the calibre, but I was hoping to get somebody who could bececome a leading star of the Premiership in the future... in my budget of 5m.

The January transfer window is closing in, and I need somebody quick. I'll be selling Foster to be replaced by Enyeama soon, so that should give me around a budget of 7.5m.

Anybody got some good suggestions? I'm in my first season btw.

---

EDIT
By the way, this guy doesn't have to be really good yet. It's only for the future, so I can have Evans and another guy with good potential as center-backs in a good 4 - 5 years.

allesandro tuia from lazio turns out brilliant. next nesta. stats dont look great at first but they develop rapidly especially if you get ferdinand or vidic to tutor him. you could try miranda from sao paulo aswell

Tuia shows promise. I'll have my best scout get a report on him. Thanks!

If i was you i would offer flecher (Spelling) to clubs for 30 million and man city will make a bid. you will then av the funds to buy FAZIO and hes the best.

im surprised nobody has mentioned sakho yet, because he is the best

doubt they could get sakho for 7.5 million though

breno from sao paulo he is a good defender if buyed him for 5 mil and sold him for 20 mil

Fazio shows no interest in my club, because my contract offer would make him a backup player. Breno would cost me 15m+ so I can't afford him. Sakho is still out of my budget, even with my new 8.5m budget.

I'll have a look at Rapnik, but I'm currently having a good look at David Luiz and Sidnei.

THanks for all the tips, though, guys, I'll have a serious look at every suggestion.

Have you had a look at Beevers? He's supposed to be Premier League potential, and he's English.

Yeh, I scouted Beevers a few weeks ago (game-wise), but I'm looking for a player that could become a leading star; whereas Jim Lawlor, my scout (20 for judging player potential, 20 for judging player ability) says that Beevers could only become a good Premier Division central defender.

bruno alves from porto or michael mancienne from chelsea sorry if his names spelt wrong lol

Last edited:
You could have got sakho if you hadn't already wasted 12.25 million on Ramires, he couldn't even get into my fulham team and i ended up selling him a year later...

i would say get david luiz since ur budget around there, u can get him for around 6 to 7m. his class too on my juventus

To Djetou,

all of my coaches say that Ramires has the potential to be a key-member of the first team - and considering Utd are currently the best team in my game on FM... I can just say he'll be class. Also, his average rating is 8.21. He has played sixteen games this season.

What does that tell you? >_>;

Sakho or Fazio but i would get Fazio as Sakhos pace really puts me off

Back