Dulvir

Reaction score
I need some young lesser known players a list of all the positions would be nice about 200 thanks!

its you again!

How many times do I have to tell you just donwload a shortlist! its the 4th thread you have made like this! Last time I actually helped when you asked for some good young Spanish players which is all good as you were not asking for alot!

Who is going to sit here and name 200 players for you :) that is why we make shortlists, you just need to download them and filter them according to your team!

Knock yourself out: (you lucky I am in a good mood today, normally I would infract you for duplicate threads)

Player Shortlists - Downloads - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats

Last edited:
Dont listen to him Dulvir. He doesnt even have Emile Heskey or Titus Bramble on that list. Waste of time!!

Calm down raikan007 at least do a list that doesn't need downloading! PLEASE! It would help me gretly in my effort to nurture young gems :)

Calm down raikan007 at least do a list that doesn't need downloading! PLEASE! It would help me gretly in my effort to nurture young gems :)

someone's going to get mad