Young player preferable Spainish who can play AMR/L MC

• Thread starter Thread starter donkarlito
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1K

donkarlito

Reaction score
Like title says looking for a Young player preferable Spainish who can play as a inside fwd on both wings also a makeshift advance playmaker in MC role. Im in season 2013/2014 dont know how much money I will have but im just looking at the moment.

Thanks for any Suggestions

Esteban Granero, Sergio Canales.

Good shout Joel, Esteban Granero contract nearly up but not interested and scouting Sergio Canales.

Im At.Madrid should of mention that before but im trying to finish the season off and got Real Madrid breathing down my neck

Good shout Joel, Esteban Granero contract nearly up but not interested and scouting Sergio Canales.

Im At.Madrid should of mention that before but im trying to finish the season off and got Real Madrid breathing down my neck

On my United save I loaned Granero for 50% wages and a £2.9m buyout fee and he's brilliant to step in for injuries/rotation!

Ander, Thiago, Perotti, Cazorla

You should go for kiko got him in my r madrid save great player when given the chance.

Kiko Femenia, Juan Manuel Mata, Santiago Cazorla, Ander, Thiago Alcantara, Pedro Mosquera, Pedro Leon, Sofiane Feghouli.

Ander is pretty amazing but the best AMC is Sergio Canales
For the wings Jesus Navas andMata are fantastic, pacy with good delivery and can pitch in with some goals too

Keko, Antoine Griezmann, Iker Muniain

Last edited:
Back