Moise93

Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm just wondering if someone knows why a player like Jese retire at the age of 24?
Is it a bug or something. I'm sorry if there are other posts like this, i'm new here.
thank you.

Hello guys, i'm just wondering if someone knows why a player like Jese retire at the age of 24?
Is it a bug or something. I'm sorry if there are other posts like this, i'm new here.
thank you.

was there a reason given as to why he retired?

I had a 22 year old regen retire on FM12 (I think). He was a goalkeeper and suffered 2 back injuries; he retired immediately after suffering the injury for a second time. Very rarely does it happen, though.

I've seen it with youth players who get released and are without a club for ages retire, but Jese is this the guy from Real Madird? The absolute beast of a player? If it is I can only imagine he's had a million injuries.

I've seen it with youth players who get released and are without a club for ages retire, but Jese is this the guy from Real Madird? The absolute beast of a player? If it is I can only imagine he's had a million injuries.
Yes, that guy.

what is his injury record,does it still list it?

In my game (I managed Real Madrid), he suffered again from an old injury and then he retired.

Serious injury is usually the reason for early retirement, he has probably suffered a career ending injury if he has gone at 24. It happens now and then even with the top young players. I try to keep an eye out for young retirees who want to stay in the game as you often find they turn into decent coaches and scouts.