Young players labelled "wonderkids" with low star potential

Slawtz

Reaction score
Ok so this is my first post ever!!

The thing I wanted to put out there was players labelled as wonderkids but have a low star rating.

I have been playing a save now and I'm currently in 2026 and I'm managing Real Madrid. I started off with Man U and turned them back into the powerhouse of world football just like they should be while leaving behind a youth team of absolute world beaters. I moved onto to England where I stayed for 2 seasons, winning the euros and then moving to Real Madrid. Everywhere I have gone I have had the same assistant manager and he was instrumental to helping with the kids. Well now I'm at Madrid I have at least 5-6 youngsters who are labeled as wonderkids but my assistant is telling me that they are no more than 2/3 full potential. Now this man (Simone Montanaro) has never wronged me, I have produced at least 10 of the best players on my save at present so I never sold a youngster who I have then regretted but what it is is that I don't want to sell a player that's a wonderkid but at the same time I don't any to invest in them if they only have 2-3 star full potential.

I was just wondering if anybody else has experienced this before?

Any feed back would be more then welcome

It would be because your squad is full of superstars, so 3* could be World Class Player, 2* could be Leading La Liga player.

It's just because of the quality of your squad.