Young poised to stay with Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 442

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Ashley Young looks increasingly likely to stay at Aston Villa, BBC Sport understands.

More...

I'm glad. We don't need more midfielders Harold. :@

Lennon, Bale, Bentley, Kranjcar, and both Modric and Giovani can play on the wings.

If he came in, I'd assume that Giovani would leave so I'm happy he's staying put as I'm a fan of Giovani. :)

come to chelsea ashley young :D we need a winger with some speed

If he came in, I'd assume that Giovani would leave so I'm happy he's staying put as I'm a fan of Giovani. :)

Most Tottenham fans I've spoken to seem to want Giovani to play a part for us this season. He has been immense in pre-season so far, setting up goals with a work-rate that has been second-to-none.

I'm hopeful he'll be a key player for us, but unfortunately we're so well-stocked in midfield options that he'll need to prove himself quickly.

Most Tottenham fans I've spoken to seem to want Giovani to play a part for us this season. He has been immense in pre-season so far, setting up goals with a work-rate that has been second-to-none.

I'm hopeful he'll be a key player for us, but unfortunately we're so well-stocked in midfield options that he'll need to prove himself quickly.

Yeah same with some of my mates all saying the same thing.

When he gets a chance in the starting XI he has to take it or he'll play second fiddle all season. I think he'll be key for you in Europe. He'll get more space and he's got some experience with Barcelona if I remember correctly.

he frustrates me at times young because he could be a world class footballer but sometimes is way to predictable.

Back