Young stars for my Championship team?

• Thread starter Thread starter Jden86
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4K

Jden86

Reaction score
My new challenge, I took control of a random Championship team (West Ham). I want a list of top young affordable players to pick up. Looking at age 15-25ish. Potential 4star +. How do you think?

Leigh Griffiths. Scores for fun in Championship, and delivers in PL aswell, when you get promoted.
Jack Butland. Future England international goalkeeper.
Gabriel Torje. World class winger in a year or two.
and of course Yaya Sanogo and Carlos Fierro

Click "home" on the FM-base forums - Click Wonderkid's shortlist click Download install into game scout those guys :D

craig dawson from west brom. is good in the championship & the prem

Jack Butland, Craig Dawson, Yaya Sanogo, Luke Shaw, Adam Lallana, Joe McKee, etc.

Leigh Griffiths, great striker bags 30+ goals, Tom Hatelely is also a good promising right back

Thanks guys. Keep em coming. Leigh Griffiths I had already looked at, so he sounds good. I'll look at the other guys too.

If you big for leigh griffiths will he return from his loan spell? He starts off on loan to another club?

Leigh Griffiths has excepted my contract offer but hasn't come up on my list yet. Yaya Sanogo signed as well but he is unavailable, i think its a long term illness or similar. And Ive signed joel Valenicia so far. i need a young DL of around 1-2 stars with potential to go to 4. Cant really spend more than 2mil. Same with CB and GK. And any young youth players people suggest let me know

Verratti.

After 1 season in Championship, and 1 in PL, he became a beast.Got him for like 2.5 mil.Jason Steele also, great GK.Ninis is also pretty good.

sam magri of pompey he had a trial with liverpool earlier this year and adam webster at pompey isnt that bad pretty good players

Yes, January 10th or thereabouts. That didn't stop him from becoming my top scorer in that season though - 22 goals in half a season. And he also won the Carling Cup final for me by scoring a hattrick against Chelsea. :o

Thanks guys. Joel Valencia and Sanogo are playing. im cleaning out the team of old players and just playing young guys. Valencia scored a double on debut.

Back