RamblingEpic

Reaction score
Hi,
This is my first post so be nice please :p.

I'm having an issue with my board, they have a contract clause for first team youngster signings.
I have made a few ranging from 17 to 23 but the board are still not happy.

What is the age range classification for a 'youngster'?

Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Regards
Rambling Epic

The age range sounds about right. Are they playing regularly in games?

They are being used on a rotation where there are usually at least 1 teen and another couple of about 20-22/3.

So each player starts what, 50% of the games? That's very low.

I am not going to play all of them every game. That would mean that would be fielding a team with 6/7 players under 22. This would be un-realistic.

I am not going to play all of them every game. That would mean that would be fielding a team with 6/7 players under 22. This would be un-realistic.
Stats. Numbers. Info.

Did you buy anyone who is regularly starting games at least?

When you sign the player, or even when scouting, it will indicate if the player will help fulfil an agreed upon philosophy. Including "young".

When you sign the player, or even when scouting, it will indicate if the player will help fulfil an agreed upon philosophy. Including "young".
The board likes them young m8s. Am I working for football sim pedophiles?

There are two separate board requests you can be fulfilling here: one to sign young players for the first team, and the other is develop youth via your youth setup. I do get messages that certain players match both philosophies. It doesn't feel right to just buy really good youth and that counts toward my team's youth setup. Shouldn't I be developing the ones who walk in the door in my youth intake? Maybe the latter counts for more with the board?