mbaudrier

Reaction score
Hi !

I'm hesitating to buy the article which generates your son at the club but I have a few questions : (8-|)

- Are there any tips which can avoid me to pay for this ? (I saw that you need a player from 10 years in your club to retire ; but I don't want to play one entire season to deblock it, except if there is a really interesting team)

- Can I use it several times or is it just a "one shot" bonus ?

- Does someone already used it ? What's the results ? Was your child a Enzo Zidane or a Christian Maldini ? :D

Thank you by advance for the answers guys !

ps: For the record, I'm not a student anymore :)'() thus my time is now more precious !!! ;)

Hi !

I'm hesitating to buy the article which generates your son at the club but I have a few questions : (8-|)

- Are there any tips which can avoid me to pay for this ? (I saw that you need a player from 10 years in your club to retire ; but I don't want to play one entire season to deblock it, except if there is a really interesting team)

- Can I use it several times or is it just a "one shot" bonus ?

- Does someone already used it ? What's the results ? Was your child a Enzo Zidane or a Christian Maldini ? :D

Thank you by advance for the answers guys !

ps: For the record, I'm not a student anymore :)'() thus my time is now more precious !!! ;)
You can unlock it on FMC by the 10 years thing but on the full game it is already there but it is rare. You won't get it on every save.

Your manager must be at least 35 years old however.

You can have more than one son per game.

You can even get twins on very rare occasions.

Player potential is completely random. Can be next Messi or next part-time plumber

So, is this a myth or not ?

Almost one year later, does anyone had one in the normal mode?