Your favourite FM20 Players?

• Thread starter Dec
  • Start date
  • Replies 54
  • Views 53K
Some CM legends there! Was 0102 the year there was loads of awesome scandanavians like kim kallstrom, kennedy bakirilogu etc/ If it was Klompe was always a must buy for me. Im sure theres loads i cant remember but 0102 was 1 of the best made

It was! And best of all CM0102 is available as a free download. Add to that there is a site dedicated to it that makes updates for it!

Haaland isn't really performing in my United save and Martial is too inconsistent so ended up signing Callum Wilson in January of 2nd season, he was a slow starter but now he's really banging in the goals, Almada is another who has impressed me.

Obvious one, but Mbappe is a joke as an AF in a 442. 51 goals for me this season.

Currently trying to find players to help flesh out this Ipswich team of mine but with no money, it makes things a tad difficult

Have found 2 diamonds for my Aldershot team

Ellis Iandolo left winger on loan from Swindon
50 games including FA cup and fa trophy and scored 13 goals

Second I signed from Bangor city in the January transfer window for 2k Francesco Serafino
17 games including FA trophy and 17 goals. His stats at Bangor were 25 games and 15 goals.

On my Sunderland save the only two players I buy first season are Rober from Real Betis 750k buyout.
Naci Unuivar from Ajax, offer 1m and you’ll get him.

Ricardo Kishna, been quality in my Boro save.

You done well getting Kishna, how much?
How you getting on with Boro`?, posted your Story?

He was transfer listed at the start of the game, think it was about 2m. Won the championship & league cup in the 1st season, currently 8th in the premier league in January.

Lots of excellent danish (and not very expensive) players: sisto, olsen and fisher

Gianluca Gaetano

gianlucagaetaano.JPG

Adam Hlouzk. Offer 150k at the start of the game and they accept. He is also willing to talk to smaller teams so a great buy.

Adam Hlozek is easily my favourite player on FM20. Bought for £1.2 for Ajax first season, sold to Man City for £220m at end of fourth after scoring 149 goals!!

Attachments

• HLOZEK 20.jpg
    HLOZEK 20.jpg
    679.4 KB · Views: 628
  • HLOZEK BID.jpg
    HLOZEK BID.jpg
    814.5 KB · Views: 630
  • HLOZEK SIGNED.jpg
    HLOZEK SIGNED.jpg
    704.1 KB · Views: 772
I always buy Taylor Moore get him for around 8m his stats anit perfect but he performs so well. I also go after Todibo to partner him costs a little bit more I got him for 17.5 but gone up to 19.5 now with add ons. As for players I always seem to end up with is Joe Willock he usually goes up for sale around 8m then instantly jumps to 22m in value once hes in my team.