Your favourite footballer

• Thread starter Thread starter Lewis
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 3K

Lewis

just lost the game
Reaction score
Sorry if there's already a thread like this, but I wanted to know who is your favourite footballer (in real life just incase you haven't guessed already)? Mine is either Theo Walcott or Thierry Henry. Oh and it's not all time, just nowadays.

Well when he played for Arsenal it was definately Henry, I also liked Bergkamp and Vieira too.

Steven Gerrard
Jamie Carragher
Park ( He is so under rated )
Henry

my favourite player is probs naismith.

absolute legend, rangers score v celtic he jumps off the bench and sprints round the pitch to celtic fans and starts celebrating :L booked despite being on the bench also when someone was about to take a freekick v rangers he kicks it away like 3 times just before they take it. hes class aswell

Defs Gary Neville or Luke Chadwick :D

But really Stevie G
Ribery
or
Momo Sissokho

shockingly, it's anderson.^^)

I quite like evra, walcott, rafael, fabio, macheda and vidic.

I see potential in Adem ljajic for him to be one of my favourites.

Theres only 1 Wayne Rooney
1 Wayne Rooooooooooooooooooooney

If u aint alrdy guessed, its Wayne Rooney

B4 Rooney burst onto the scene it was David Beckham and wen he was a wee one it was Eric Cantona all 3 players class legends but theres only one that betters the rest n hes pictured below <)

Defs Gary Neville or Luke Chadwick :D

But really Stevie G
Ribery
or
Momo Sissokho

in my opinion i think ribery is overrated, yeh hes skillful but he'd be a dissapointment if he came to england.

That's my opinion anyway;)

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

1 Wayne Rooooooooooooooooooooney

If u aint alrdy guessed, its Wayne Rooney

B4 Rooney burst onto the scene it was David Beckham and wen he was a wee one it was Eric Cantona all 3 players class legends but theres only one that betters the rest n hes pictured below <)

im not pictured below lol

wade elliott of burnley, watching him since he came to bournemouth years ago, glad hes finally playing in top level, should have been there years ago in my opinion. few bournemouth players but i better stick to people everybody knows about lol! jermain defoe and stephen ireland

imo hes is pure class
only time will tell , i thinkhe was good in all international tournaments and hes is quality in champs league aswell

what about kakuta jdy11 or has he been spoilt by the controversy.

mines is a morton player called dominic shimmin hes a centre back and is brilliant

what about kakuta jdy11 or has he been spoilt by the controversy.

lol na iv only seen him play for the reserves, il wait til hes in the first team before i make a full judgment, probs my future favourite player ;)

Eden Hazard of Lille is also another very exciting player i like :)

Last edited:
ive got a few really ill point out the ones that are still in football - henry, lampard, ashely cole, clichy, rooney, fabregas, matty fryatt and jack wilshere.

ive got a few really ill point out the ones that are still in football - henry, lampard, ashely cole, clichy, rooney, fabregas, matty fryatt and jack wilshere.

A nice variety, good to see your not just biased towards Arsenal players and like rival teams players.

Although i am shocked at Cole, i thought all Arsenal fans hate him lol?

Deffinately Anderson. Also liking Fabio/Rafael and i like Messi,Fabregas,Gerrard, Xavi and Iniesta aswell

1 wayne rooney

but theirs many more i like ... gerrard, torres,arshavin,fabregas,palcios,terry,tevez,ronaldo,messi

Back