your favourite save

• Thread starter Thread starter byram
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2K

byram

Reaction score
fire away what has your favourite save/team to do on FM.

i'd after save.. leeds purely just because i support them and know the team and what i want to achieve

I think this one is my favorite, started a couple of weeks or so ago (I play slow), built a very rigid counter attacking side as opposed to always trying to build flair attacking teams.
View attachment 475302
The defence is amazing.

River Plate, Ive supported them all my life but they still are a good challenge and very fun. Finances are horrible but a lot of talented regens!

my Newcastle in my new save, it's very challenging at the moment in the 1st season, 6 players i bought but i can't get them till next season because they are injured for about 7-9 months ( Fierro, Hughes, Romero,Matthues - just my luck :'( ) and now i have Cabaye, Sissoko,Tiote & Cisse injured for 3 months each :@, so at the moment i'm relaying on youth players & reserves and to me this is more realistic and fun

my favourite save was one i did in france where i put FC Antibes (my uncle's hometown) into their div 3, and took them all the way up. It took me 5 years to get out of div 3 but then back to back promotions and 2 years later europa league glory.

But ive just started a Leicester city save, 3 years in now, first year in PL, and this is almost as fun

Probably my Cardiff one, won the CL twice, and the PL 5 times, currently developing Welsh Youth for the national team too.

my Fulham one i won league first season and i have a story for it check it out if you want called Fulham - this is our time

Spurs save, won everything in two seasons!

my team was:

GK - Lloris
SW - Vertonghen
DC - Zouma, Astori
WB - Shaw, Walker
CM - Sandro, Capoue
AMR/L - Bale, Shaqiri
ST - Falcao

For as long as I can remember, I've supported FC Barcelona, and therefor they are my favourite team to manage! Trying to create a tactic and buying the right tactic is great fun for me!

Roma save is probably the one I've enjoyed spending the most time on, tried to make an all Italian team and keep promoting youth with them. Tried for a more relaxed game instead of rushing to try and win everything, found it a lot interesting than I was expecting.

I had a Jose Mourinho type Journeyman save where I'd go round the top teams in europe win the Champions League and League and then move on. Started at Madrid, to Man Utd, to Barcelona, to Bayern and then back to Barcelona.

I also have a Chelsea save where I try to make a profit in every transfer window (i.e I can't spend more than I recieve through transfers) and am trying to build an all English team (slowly!) and make them the most profitable club in the world - not hard but fun! :)

Back