Your games to forget...aka close fm in a fit of rage

• Thread starter Thread starter Kris
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Kris

Reaction score
Now i know we have all been there and had one of these games.

You decide to start a game with someone and are quite excited about the challenge ahead. You have big plans for your new club,sign the right players that will make your system work,done your amazing training,brought in your own staff and won every game in pre season 8-0 and really thinking you were going to make an impact....or not

Everything starts to go to ****,the tactics are failing so you give it some time but nothing seems to change...luck isn't on your side and you get injuries,offside goals and red cards all over the shop...but then...you beat Arsenal 4-0 away and things are on the up...the players are finally getting used to your system...then you lose to Macclesfield at home in the league cup XD

So in desperation with everyone on your back you make new tactics, first game you concede early and get ****** off and turn fm off without saving and decide..'I've had enough of fm for a while' then three hours later...start again with someone else

Tell us about your games gone wrong that you would rather keep to yourself and hide the shame ?

Haven't on FM10 (yet ;)) but on '09 I was managing Swansea which was a toughie, and I was unbeaten at home up until the 30th ish game where I had Cardiff at home. Yep, I lost 3-0, had a tantrum. But I continued, and ended up losing the next 3 or 4 home games to sides that ended up being relegated. Oh, and I finished in 7th place because of it. I never played that game again XD

I'm going to think of mine (A). You got any to share Kris?

Haven't had any on FM10 yet (A) But on 09, Swansea was very bad.

I'm going to think of mine (A). You got any to share Kris?

Yeah, On this fm Sunderland has been my only downfall so far. Thought I would give it a go since everyone else was at the time. Said i would get a top half finish. Had a tough start and just didn't recover.

Haven't on FM10 (yet ;)) but on '09 I was managing Swansea which was a toughie, and I was unbeaten at home up until the 30th ish game where I had Cardiff at home. Yep, I lost 3-0, had a tantrum. But I continued, and ended up losing the next 3 or 4 home games to sides that ended up being relegated. Oh, and I finished in 7th place because of it. I never played that game again XD

lol you must of felt gutted mate

Might have a new one to report soon :O Villa isn't going to well.

cambodia, sheff utd in the prem, bristol city in the moment but im not quittingit, people who read my story so far will know that i won every game first month, since then ive only won 6 league games and im 16th, out of both cups,

how about this, playing as hull city and did fairly well at the start and then all the ***** like referees' ridiculous decisions that cost us many games (not kidding) and ended up 14th, getting pawned in almost every game towards the end despite playing very well and dominating but then end up losing either because of fighting opposition keepers that took steroids and then winning the MOTM, or opponents defend like dogs and then somehow manage to score on the counter and win 1-0. the new season began and the same ***** happened as well for around 17 games. deleted the game and uninstalled fm in the end, with the thought of quitting for good, though i eventually reinstalled and started a story with birmingham. thankfully the same ***** did not repeat, or i would have quit for good

Back