Your highest win% in a season.

• Thread starter Thread starter Regoli
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 910

Regoli

Reaction score
Post here.

Got 71% with Bristol City first season league one, which we won easily, and got to final of capital one cup (Beating Man City in semi final) with no transfer budget/wages in first season. (Screen shot is after 2 games next season, forgot to save copy end of season but its same win %)

oB5Xk4E.png

Should maybe of been post your win %, and team. and if you used that editor thing you can buy (which is cheating)

No good without mentioning what team and showing a screenshot.
Sorry mate wont let me post SS. But I am Utd. And know I have not made any big transfers infact I have sold -

Lindergaard,Evans,Smalling,Nani,Fletcher,Hernandez,Wilson,Fellaini,Carrick,Valencia,Mata,Rooney,Anderson,Zaha,Cleverley,Robin Van Persie,Powell,Young. And have replaced them with reserve players or bought 16/17/18 yr olds. My AVR squad age is about 20.

Sorry mate wont let me post SS. But I am Utd. And know I have not made any big transfers infact I have sold -

Lindergaard,Evans,Smalling,Nani,Fletcher,Hernandez,Wilson,Fellaini,Carrick,Valencia,Mata,Rooney,Anderson,Zaha,Cleverley,Robin Van Persie,Powell,Young. And have replaced them with reserve players or bought 16/17/18 yr olds. My AVR squad age is about 20.

Yeah its hard to post screenshot, unless using fraps. Would like to see your squad tho looks young! Thanks.

Should maybe of been post your win %, and team. and if you used that editor thing you can buy (which is cheating)
No mate defo not used Editor LOL would not know how to :) and I hate cheats! But that's up to other people to ruin there game. Had bit of bad experience in CL last season in semi to Barca. Might bring in couple more experience players 3rd season. I am using NXT6 shark tactic :)

Yeah its hard to post screenshot, unless using fraps. Would like to see your squad tho looks young! Thanks.
Squad ATM is -

Ezequil Ponce
Ante Coric
Adnan Januzaj
Youri Tielmans
Vaclav Cerney
Bilal Ould
Marco Asensio
Jesus Vallejo
Phil Jones
Luke Shaw
Zakaria Bakkali
Luciano Vietto
Memphis Depay
Daley Blind
De Gea
Ander Herrera
Luis Gaya
Sam Umtitti
Rafael

Just looking to sell Rojo and Di Maria. Will bring in Verratti,Pogba.

No mate defo not used Editor LOL would not know how to :) and I hate cheats! But that's up to other people to ruin there game. Had bit of bad experience in CL last season in semi to Barca. Might bring in couple more experience players 3rd season. I am using NXT6 shark tactic :)

Agreed.

Team looking good , young and fresh!

Back