Your Most Gripping Save? - I Need A Team To Manage

• Thread starter Thread starter WalkerRFC
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

WalkerRFC

Reaction score
Hey,

Going to be starting a game using LFCMarshall's latest update. I just can't get into a game for longer than two or three seasons recently and would like to hear YOUR opinion on what the most fun team is to manage.

The reason for starting a thread is because I'm not sure what type of challenge I would like, I've tried all types and haven't found the game to last.

Thanks.

Hey,

Going to be starting a game using LFCMarshall's latest update. I just can't get into a game for longer than two or three seasons recently and would like to hear YOUR opinion on what the most fun team is to manage.

Thanks.

For me it's Swansea. Good players, nice football, VERY low reputation, easy to do well.

Just find a team which is really bad and try to build a monster club. I just tried Accrington Stanley fun to play for me :)

my best save is my current one with Pennarossa of the Campionato Sammarinese. i'm trying to take the worst national league in europe and make it the best and then witness an all sammarinese club champions league final but i've stsill not turned pro so there's still a really long way to go.

Back