• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1K
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

Like a glove!
Reaction score
On my Arsenal save, I scouted Henri Saivet, and the report card came back to saying that I should 'sign him at all costs'. I had a £7m bid rejected, but (eventually) settled for £14m, as he has massive potential. I signed him right at the start of the game - 2008/2009 season - and I'm now in 2013/2014, and his coach report card says he is the 5th best striker in the squad, isn't getting any better, and should look to offload him as soon as possible.

Who are the potentially-great players that you've signed that haven't produced?

youve not got the right training try tugs trainig worked for me turned out class best in the world 2nd for world foootballer of the year 2015

I am using Tugs Training, that's the thing! Haha! Maybe I'm not giving him enough games.

I think Saivet can has a lot of randomness in his potential, he can turn out great or terrible, as i've seen lots of people criticising him whilst in the same thread people defend him.

saivet can only be developed through first team football, its the same with players lika camacho, ramsey and wilshire....thats why i loan them all out to clubs they are guaranteed games, like on my game i loaned saivet to celta vigo and he got most goals in la liga for celta vigo in second season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back