Your PS3 Trophy and Platinum Count?

How many Platinums do you have?

• None. Its not about the trophies.

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 1 or 2, I'm going for more.

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 3 or 4, i'm getting into the trophy hunting.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 to 10, bonified trophy hunter.

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • 10+. I either have too much time, or officially own.

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Kylo

MAAAATTT DAMMOONNNNNN
Reaction score
Fellow Gamers,

I'm part of another forum community, (PS3Trophies.com). I joined that site after I really enjoyed gaining trophies and achievements for the PS3. Some gamers really go for trophies, i'm one of them.. I've never really purchased a game for the trophies, although it is really enjoyable to gain a lot of them..

Just a quick thread asking you gamers out there, how many trophies do you have? Your platinums? Your level? I currently have around 800 trophies. I would have more, although i replaced my PS3 just a few months ago. I'm currently Level 12 on the PS3, I have 5 platinums including some from Dynasty Warriors, Ashes Cricket, Lord of the Rings Conquest, Godfather II. I also have 100% in Linger in Shadows and 80% in Terminator Salvation.

All my friends are about Level 4, making me seem like a much better gamer than them, I love rubbing this in their face. ^^)

I'd like you guys to comment your level, perhaps your number of trophies and some games you have mastered or are close to mastering!

If you need any tips on trophies or some games, i've played a great deal and can help out, PM me or add my PSN - nemeses666

Thanks,
FourFourTwo

Fellow Gamers,

I'm part of another forum community, (PS3Trophies.com). I joined that site after I really enjoyed gaining trophies and achievements for the PS3. Some gamers really go for trophies, i'm one of them.. I've never really purchased a game for the trophies, although it is really enjoyable to gain a lot of them..

Just a quick thread asking you gamers out there, how many trophies do you have? Your platinums? Your level? I currently have around 800 trophies. I would have more, although i replaced my PS3 just a few months ago. I'm currently Level 12 on the PS3, I have 5 platinums including some from Dynasty Warriors, Ashes Cricket, Lord of the Rings Conquest, Godfather II. I also have 100% in Linger in Shadows and 80% in Terminator Salvation.

All my friends are about Level 4, making me seem like a much better gamer than them, I love rubbing this in their face. ^^)

I'd like you guys to comment your level, perhaps your number of trophies and some games you have mastered or are close to mastering!

If you need any tips on trophies or some games, i've played a great deal and can help out, PM me or add my PSN - nemeses666

Thanks,
FourFourTwo

Never ever make the mistake that more trophies means better.

Never ever make the mistake that more trophies means better.

Hense the "making me seem". I know guys with hardly any trophies that would kick my ***. <)

well my trophie level is 6 and something like 48% also my ps3 has the ylod 2 days ago so i dont kno wat to do

Every time I unlock a trophy, I reset my console and do something different so I don't get it.

I think it's more hardcore to aim for zero trophies, since they're so easy to get.

sometimes i aim for trophies but most of the time i just get on with the game

Every time I unlock a trophy, I reset my console and do something different so I don't get it.

I think it's more hardcore to aim for zero trophies, since they're so easy to get.

I've never heard that before. Interesting. oO)
The World Record for most Platinums is 60, I think. Some guy in Asia last time I checked, he plays for 10 hours a day. oO)

Anyway, if you think trophies are easy, i'd recommend you to check the SOCOM trophies. I've never known someone to get the platinum.

I don't really play for trophies. If I get them, I get them. Don't try too hard to unlock them, but don't try not to get them either.. I think i've got like 48% of trophies on FIFA 2010, and I haven't tried to get any of them.

I've never been that bothered about trophies/achievements. I like the idea of them but most of the time no imagination goes into the implementation at all and they turn out a bit dull and grindy (see Uncharted 2 or SOCOM).

anyone want to play me a game in April??? That's when i am back from my holiday away from my PS3. (Lent). My name is SeagydRulz

anyway, i think i have 3 or 4 trophies, or i may have 30. I don't know

3/4 - 30.. bit of a difference? :S

I'm level 12 with 6%, 787 trophies but only 2 platinum (Fallout 3 and Burnout Paradise) :p

i have no platinums but i nearly got the ashes 2009 god i was so annoyed

If you need help, PM me. I managed to get the Platinum, just. Thanks for your comments and votes guys. Another gaming thread is now up. (A)

i was on the 4 or 5 wicket haul in a row i think i cant remember.

and what should i do with my ps3 i have got the ylod repair it and continue or try for myself

I've got like 60 but to get all the FIFA 10 trophies you have to play like 15+ seasons

I usually play online which means i don't get many trophies :(

But from the one's I do have, I have no platinum's :'(