Your routine?

• Thread starter Thread starter ZavonHines
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1K

ZavonHines

Reaction score
Hey everyone! :)
What is your Football Manager 12 routine?
From when you start the save to your first league game begins....E.g. Sort out staff, sell players etc...
& Another question, How long do you usually take to set up for match? & what do you do? E.g. If you take 10-15 minutes (like some people I've seen), what do you do?

Thanks all :)

I set fire, to the rain.

No, I actually just sort my tactics out, training out, coaches out, then scout for new players, then finally sack all my current staff and players if they are aids.

I set fire, to the rain.

No, I actually just sort my tactics out, training out, coaches out, then scout for new players, then finally sack all my current staff and players if they are aids.
Congratulations?

Not much to say, i just take care of everything before, during and after each game, i play the brazilian season in about 2 months. "every FM day, i take care of trainning, first and 2 team, young players, take a look on transfers market nd listen to my advisers.

Sort out where player need to be bought..
Make transfers in/out.
Sort all training once players are all confirmed (last day of window usually)
Usually start looking for youth players and releasing the kids at the end of season 1.

Sort out tactics
Do team settings
Fire all staff and get my own in
Set up scouts
Bug the board (Feeder clubs etc)
Transfers
Then last day before season sort out training, deadwood look through my squad to see if any last minute transfers are needed and have my first 11 set in my mind.
Play

Load Game

Continue }
Read Mail } Repeat ad nauseum
Continue }

Save Game

Fire Staff that sucks
Hire New Staff
Set Up my main Tactic
Arrange high paying friendlies
Sign best available free transfer players who fit that tactic
Sell or release players that do not fit the tactic
Go youth player hunting
Beg and plead to increase scouting range/more staff (rinse and repeat)
Keep Signing players because I keep finding better one, until I realize I have enough players to form my own league
Start dumping players because my payroll is ridiculous, and I cant sign that "next" better player I found.

Rinse, and Repeat at each new job.

Back