NezzaNUFC

Reaction score
If anyone knows this tactic there's no need to ask questions as you can do anything with it<either training set up, types of players etc,etc

I don't have time to answer a million questions but it's good to be back and so I decided to bring back my most illustrious tactic ever to make Football Manager series look easy.

But I can say from playing as my Newcastle I managed to destroy the Championship,Premier League and Champions league in 3 seasons with no cheats or in game editor which (both I despise) it won't get you tons of goals with your striker scoring over 100 a season but I can say like my original 3-3-3-1 you won't lose many and with the right balance players you will get goals from every where.

set pieces are not included as I have no idea with this new set up but try anything that pleases you.

Playing style for this tactic is to keep the opponents in their own half when attacking,intercept plays and solid to break down.

I don't do PI so don't ask :)

Enjoy guys.

View attachment 106912

For those who don't remember my tactic it was the nezza's 3-3-3-1 tactic for FM13 that was superior.

and it looks like??

EDIT: Nevermind found the 13 thread.. :)

Seems solid enough, needs work on set pieces. Out of the 5 goals I've conceded 4 have been from corners.

Has anyone tried my tactic yet?

I've created a 3-4-3-3strikers version based of this tactic due to the solid defense and high pressing.