Youth Affiliates

• Thread starter Thread starter FM2014Fan
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 905

FM2014Fan

Reaction score
Someone on another site was telling me today that with his real madrid save file his affiliates he was able to get youth intakes from those countries... now i understand that my england club isnt that high on the food change to say get players from belgium or japan or anything but was wondering what kind of affiliates would those be so that i can request those kinds when i get high on the food chain..

Someone on another site was telling me today that with his real madrid save file his affiliates he was able to get youth intakes from those countries... now i understand that my england club isnt that high on the food change to say get players from belgium or japan or anything but was wondering what kind of affiliates would those be so that i can request those kinds when i get high on the food chain..

"Youth Players from those countries" -> what countries? Anyhow, Once you get big enough, go to Board -> Feeder Club -> Request Affiliate in order to recruit talented youngsters, iirc. There was one more similar option that I'm not able to recall atm..

Like if I have affilates from. Brazil or Italy type thig like for those clubs to assign or get youth intakes to join my u18 order ow ever it is

Back