Youth coming through

• Thread starter Thread starter Tyke19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 932

Tyke19

Reaction score
My training facilities youth recruitment etc is the best it can be, i have Bruno Conti as my head of youth development, yet i still don't really get any decent youth's coming through? any tips?

While there are factors that improve your chances of getting a good intake (youth recruitment, coaching, etc) the result itself is rather random unfortunately. You only improve your chance of getting better players with the upgrades. Just got to be patient I'm afraid!

My training facilities youth recruitment etc is the best it can be, i have Bruno Conti as my head of youth development, yet i still don't really get any decent youth's coming through? any tips?

While there are factors that improve your chances of getting a good intake (youth recruitment, coaching, etc) the result itself is rather random unfortunately. You only improve your chance of getting better players with the upgrades. Just got to be patient I'm afraid!

He's right, unfortunately.

But its curious to see that any big club youth intake is very good IF you don't manage them....

You can actually ruin the game with no good quality regens if you coach the best 10 teams in the game!

Back