Youth For Chelsea

Average Joe

Reaction score
(sorry to start a whole thread & if its in the wrong place)

Looking for youth to replace Chelseas aging midfield, I bought Verratti (going to get Lampard to train him) and Mats Rits (Deco training)

Now looking for a third young player in January or second season, was thinking Hamsik or Mouassa Sissoko.

Open to other ideas, can use Ballack or Essien to train. (3 man flat centre midfield)

(I know ive posted in "looking for a player" but im going on this tonight ;)

I also have Lukaku being trained by Drogba.

Need a GK in the future too, im fond of Lloris if i have enough to spend.

Ideas? ^^)

english goalies you have joe hart or alex smithies?

get moussa sissoko because he really does become amazing! :)
other than that its all good

english goalies you have joe hart or alex smithies?

get moussa sissoko because he really does become amazing! :)
other than that its all good

How does Sissoko turn out for you - more defensive or attacking?

Thinging i may need a fresh young player that can break up play. Train him with Essien but im not sure who to get :@

How does Sissoko turn out for you - more defensive or attacking?

Thinging i may need a fresh young player that can break up play. Train him with Essien but im not sure who to get :@

well I played him just as a CM but as ball winning, I don't really know which one that would be more of? but he is slightly similar to essien so that could be a good idea ;)

Never had either mate, what kind of players are they? Cost?

Also that Schneiderlin (sp) gets about of talk on the forums - good enough for Chelsea?

that guy schnieder-whatever has never got my rating :S
in my opinion stick with the guy in your youth, Josh McEacheran (sp) and don't listen to reports, just tutor him and loan him out etc. he can play all round midfield or attacking mid if you train him and he becomes quality ;)

Never had either mate, what kind of players are they? Cost?

Miles Addison is a great talent playing for Derby. He can play defensive midfielder and centrehalve. Pretty cheap.
Jonjo Shelvey is a brilliant playmaker from Charlton, buy him mate! :D

get jordan spence ( young english talent-cb/rb/lb ) and eden hazard ( skillful AMC wonderkid )

Eden Hazard was absolutely incredible when i was managing chelsea , he got a spot in my 1st XI right away and never disappointed me, he plays like in real life, dribbling past the whole defence and rarely misses 1-on-1 chances ( despite of his finishing stat ) - just make sure you give him maximum creative freedom and ''run with ball'' often.

Good Luck Mate !

does nationality matter? if not buy maicon from fluminese as a winger, and possibly Andre Ayew, he is alone in the first season can become a very good player with the right training.

For me both Hamsik and Sissoko are great players. But i think Hamsik is better, lots of assists for my Man Utd save! :)

Shelvey/Rodwell are good English CM's, Shelvey is also cheap at has high potential.

For GK look at Alphonse Areloa, highest potential GK in the game I think, also very cheap.

CB - I have Shawcross and Marc Muniesa, Muniesa turns out quality as he has speed and strengh.

CF - Kadlec is quality, turns out as one of the best strikers in the game and only costs about 2.5m.

And thats just a breif list, if you want to know some more drop me a message.

Cheers guys, if i used wingers i would buy Hazard! But im really looking for central players.

Might get Kadlec and have Anelka train him, and Hamsik and Sissoko seem to be the way forward!

Thomas Delaney, CM. Becomes quality mate. Did great on my Inter save. Scooped him up in first season and tutored him all the way to my first team.

if you play moussa sissoko as centre mid attack he got 15+ goals a season for me but what i used to do in big games play him as anchor man

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

thomas delaney never heard of him could u post screenie ?

Back